Monday, October 6, 2008

4 Months and Growing

I can't believe Sophie is 4 months old. It seems like yesterday I was busting at the seems anxiously awaiting my due date. She is such a bundle of joy. It has been fun watching her smiley personality and developmental milestones emerge these past few months. Here is a look back at how she has grown. We are so thankful that Sophie is a part of our family.


Sophie May Bjorn was born June 9th 2008 at Good Samaritan Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 inches long.


This is Sophie at 1 1/2 months. She began to smile at people and it wasn't just because she had gas!


Sophie is discovering the different sounds she can make. I love the high pitched squeals. At 2 months Sophie weighed 12 pounds 10 ounces and was 23 3/4 inches.




I'm a big girl! I love sitting in my saucer overloaded with stimulating toys.



Can chunky rolls on knees possibly be cute? Yes!! I thought Sophie was going to be my smallest child, but my assumptions were wrong. She is chunky like her sisters were and I love it! She is now 16 pounds! Sophie has discovered that her hands can hold toys and she has started to gut laugh. Boy it's contagious!

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

What darling chubs she has, I LOVE THAT! I'm so glad you started blogging, good job!

dev said...

yeah! I'm so excited to see you on the bandwagon... you have some seriously yummy gwirls there!! And I totall agree... chubby knees are ADORABLE!!

I am going to link you to my blog... ourboyerfamily.blogspot.com

oh. yeah. btw... it's dev! :)

Janine said...

I love that you have a blog now. Your family is precious. And I still can't believe you have three kids. My blog is www.hjjordanfamily.blogspot.com