Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Down...19 More To Go

Kiley has wanted a loose tooth ever since she saw Kiley Benner's two missing teeth a year ago in preschool. Three weeks ago her wish was granted. Kiley was eating and complained that her tooth hurt. I figured she had some food stuck in between two teeth and asked her which tooth was hurting. She pointed to her bottom front tooth. I looked in her mouth and didn't notice anything unusual so I touched it. Her tooth moved every so slightly so I informed her that she had a loose tooth. She jumped for joy looking like this:

After wiggling and pushing her tooth for two weeks it was finally hanging by a thread. We were at Grandpa and Grandma Sandberg's house when the big tooth pulling event occurred. Aunt Leslie captured the moment.


Kiley is prepped and ready to put her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy to find.

Kiley woke up the next morning saying, "I got a coin Mom, I got a coin from the tooth fairy!" One down...19 more to go!

2 comments:

Outnumbered Three To One said...

So glad you got that captured on camera. Great, pics!

Jen said...

That has got to be the biggest toothless grin I have ever seen. Precious.